Today’s Notebook pages are entirely dedicated to Christmas.
• Trine Thorsen photography: Norwegian Christmas (click on the arrows to see the full story)
• Creative Christmas: love the idea of message in a glass bauble
• Cocktail to try over the holidays: hot bourbon apple cider (discovered via LatteLisa). Bonus: I liked the reflections shared along, on moderation when it comes to healthy eating: “I want to replace the notion of moderation with one of balance.”
• A light dessert like blueberry lime panna cotta is so welcome after an overindulging Christmas meal
• Favourite holiday activities (I almost wish for snowed-in days for this): playing chess, rummy or scrabble (new in)
• If you have any more parties to attend, this is my favourite festive outfit: top, tuxedo pants and heels or this Kate Moss for Mango look (no, not even for those few minutes I would have to walk I’m not venturing to wear a dress in this weather).