Here are my latest finds and news from film, style, fashion, photography and beautiful living.
It barely looks like autumn outside as we’re having an Indian summer, which makes me very happy. However, I’m in a veritable autumn mood today and this beautiful photography reflects just that.
• Do you give your shoe shining the proper attention? Because it’s an art.
• A new V&A Museum exhibition, Hollywood Costume, over 100 of the most iconic and unforgettable film characters from a century of Hollywood filmmaking, 1912–2012; running from 20 October 2012 to 27 January 2013.
• “Beauty is for all of us”: a brief encounter with Isabella Rossellini
• Essentially British: love this Hackett AW 2012 collection video (click on video)
• In case you’ve missed my feature on Trust Your Style, where I share my latest fall wardrobe obsession while channeling a men’s inspired look, one of my signature styles
• Don’t forget to enter my giveaway, The Sartorialist: Closer