Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film, design and beautiful living.
• It’s not often that a photo shoot gets my attention these days, but this certainly has. Arizona Muse photographed by Josh Olins for the May issue of Vogue China.
• Take a look at Giorgio Armani’s Frames of Life SS 2012 filmed in Saint-Tropez: beautiful clothes, eyewear and that pixie haircut again.
• Currently craving: this Petit Bateau striped t-shirt. Speaking of which, have you seen the brand’s La Nouvelle Vague video starring Eva Herzigova? It’s from last season and I don’t know how I missed it, but I was hooked when I discovered it yesterday.
• Emanuelle Alt shares her favourite 15 French movies
• It’s peonies time. Isn’t this such a pretty way to decorate with the flowers of the season?
• A heavenly retreat: Kalu House, Plettenberg Bay, South Africa.
Have a great weekend and a wonderful month of May!
photos: by Josh Olins for Vogue China, May 2012, Fashion Gone Rogue