These are my latest finds and news from fashion, film, photography, design and beautiful living.
• Claudia Schiffer, photographed by Ellen von Unwerth for the Guess 30th anniversary campaign. I still like the old black and whites better, especially this one above from Claudia’s first campaign for the brand, in 1989.
• Moda. Dalla nascita della haute couture a oggi (Fashion. From haute couture to present day): ‘telling about the history of fashion from its rise to contemporary fashion, talking about the most important designers and changes arisen from the realm of fashion’. You can also read a short interview with the author, Sofia Gnoli, here.
• A new board I’ve created on Pinterest: beautiful shops. I wish I had a flower shop like this one in my neighbourhood.
• To Rome with Love: Woody Allen’s new film premiers today. I’m not linking to it, because I, for one, hate to read the synopsis before I watch a movie.
• A light and elegant beach house
• Bette Davis photographed for LIFE Magazine at her home in Beverly Hills in 1939
• The Genius of Hitchcock: The BFI presents a major celebration of the most influential and iconic British film director of all time, after having fully restored Hitchcock’s nine surviving silent films.
Whatever your plans are, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!