Here are a few of my latest finds and news from fashion, film, design, photography and beautiful living.
• Modern elegance. Black and white, stripes, nautical: a wonderful new take on Katie Ermilio’s Fall 2012 collection
• Black and white in this contemporary classic interior as well, brightened up by a pop of yellow.
• Looking forward to the Academy Awards on Sunday night. Any favourites?
• Cafe Society: glamour as it once was
• Editorial: Christy Turlington in the March edition of Harper’s Bazaar Singapore. The red dress shot is my favourite.
• Currently craving: Mango messenger bag, both in turquoise and coral
• I love Camille’s Tuesday Tastings, especially the salad, soup and appetizer recipes
• Incredible details at Mary Katrantzou Fall 2012
• A great interview with Vicente Wolf. Thanks to Maria I’ve added his book, Learning to See, to my wish list.
• Inspiring: new country living
• My Pinterest board is constantly growing