Here are a few of my latest finds and news from fashion, film, design and beautiful living.
• I’m inviting you to a private tour of a Provencal winery. A story about true passion and the beauty of life. If you have a few minutes, please watch the video too, you’ll love it. And staying on the same note, have you seen A Good Year? I watched it again last weekend and it was such a sweet escape from these grey winter days.
• For all the Paris lovers out there, I know there are many, and especially for a couple of very dear blogger friends of mine who are planning trips to Paris, here is a book that has caught my attention and which promises to be very helpful when planning your visit: Paris: The Collected Traveler: An Inspired Companion Guide
• Next time when I’m in London I have to have coffee and drinks at the Coburg Bar at The Connaught.
• The time of elegance: Jardin à la Française
• After having won the Golden Globe and BAFTA Award for her role in The Iron Lady, Meryl Streep was also awarded The Honorary Golden Bear for Lifetime Achievement at the Berlin Film Festival on Tuesday.
• Jody shares, with great humour, her thoughts from the Berlinale
• You’ve probably already seen it, but it’s so much fun that I had to bring it up: Pardon my French, by Garance Doré, bien sûr.
• A new addition to my film collection, which I yet have to watch: Who Are You, Polly Magoo?, noted for the ironic approach to fashion. It is directed by William Klein, who is considered one of the fathers of street style photography.
• Two dresses I loved at NYFW: Prabal Gurung and J. Mendel
• For him editorial: Passaggio a Barcelona
• It’s always comforting to see Emmanuelle Alt’s simple, chic style
Wishing you a great weekend!