Here are a few finds and news from fashion, film, design, photography and beautiful living.
• A campaign I like: Fendi spring 2012, featuring Arizona Muse, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld
• Yesterday was the official opening of the 62nd edition of The Berlin Film Festival (February 9-19). Diane Kruger looked stunning in her Giambattista Valli gown at the premiere of her movie, Farewell, My Queen, in which she portrays Marie Antoinette.
• The Sartorialist II, Scott Schuman’s second book will be released in September. Can’t wait! His first one has a special place on my bookshelf.
• On my agenda this weekend: My Week with Marilyn
• Lovely ideas for the kitchen
• Not smoking is stylish. And if you don’t believe me, read Garance’s post, it’s an old one (though only yesterday discovered by me), but so right on the point
• Editorial: Uma Thurman by Peter Lindbergh for the February issue of Vogue Italia
• Beautiful photography: Lisa’s white Antwerp
• Currently reading: Alan Alda’s Things I Overheard While Talking To Myself
• Inspiring: a bright mid-century home
Have a wonderful weekend!
photos: Fashion Gone Rogue