Here are my latest finds and news from style, fashion, film, design and beautiful living.
Just the kind of shop that simply makes your day just by passing it by. I’ve seen interior photos of the Flower Girl NYC many times, but never the lovely shop front and street that nestles it. Doesn’t it inspire you to stop and find the joy in the little things?
• Angelica Huston remembers her childhood and growing up with her famous director father, John.
• Celebrating the return to form of the supermodel.
• Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio and Jonah Hill discuss The Wolf of the Wall Street.
• Perry Ellis: An American Original, by Jeffrey Banks, and Jean Patou: A Fashionable Life, by Emmanuelle Polle, two more books that promise to be interesting reads.
• I often fall for beautiful exposed brick walls. And this is the best combination.
• Every home should have a beautiful reading nook.
• Loving this equestrian collection.
• To-do while the weather still allows it: a sandwich lunch in the park.
photo: Eye Swoon