Function is the new luxury in this Alexander McQueen Resort collection. It has a sense of day-to-day wear that feels refreshing, but just right for a resort line, from a fashion house like McQueen. The great outdoors, a free spirit, a liberated style seem to be the theme. I love it.
These Edun artisan crafted horn necklace and cuff are a perfect fit for the looks. They are designed by Doreen Mashika and handcrafted in Tanzania.
• Simple elegance: Nadia Tarr, a lovely fashion line by a former dancer and choreographer turned fashion designer
• Beautifully styled and curated art by Penny Farthing Design House
• I can’t get enough of Brie Williams’ photography
• Daria Werbowy’s private India
• A lovely read: interview with Al Pacino. It had been too long and it was nice catching up.
Have a great weekend!