The month of June has been rich in summer adventures like trips to the countryside, hikes in the mountains and a beautiful sunrise on the beach. Summer should be lived out slowly, it’s too short and too longed for during the rest of the year and every moment is worth celebrating. Here are my latest finds and news from style, fashion, film, photography and beautiful living. Have a wonderful weekend!
• A special thank you to Francisca Mattéoli for the mention on her blog in such great company
• Woody Allen opens up about playing the romantic lead, the hit-flop trap and why he just can’t quit the business. Here is the trailer of his new film, Blue Jasmine, starring Cate Blanchett and Alec Baldwin, which will be released in July.
• My idea of going to the movies: a secret cinema
• Francis Ford Coppola takes us to an Italian heaven, his Palazzo Margherita hideaway
• The Awesome Project: “an experimental journey through the awesome milky-silky world of porcelain, with a touch of Romanian folklore.” Individually designed and hand-decorated.
• An Andrew Wilder photo worth framing
• This LoveShackFancy for Goop honeycomb dress is ideal for summer
• I’ve been toying with the idea of safari chairs for our balcony
photos by me