Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, film, design and beautiful living.
“Summer just opens the door and lets you out.” Kinfolk Magazine’s beautiful ode to summer.
• In conversation: Sofia Coppola on protecting privacy. Her new film, The Bling Ring, critiques a celebrity-obsessed generation that overshares and hyperconsumes. “It just seems like this trash culture is becoming acceptable as mainstream culture.” How right she is unfortunately.
• A new fashion collaboration: Isabel Marant for H&M
• When in Dublin
• I wish teenagers today understood the beauty of this film: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
• Craftsmen at work: Extrusion Bowls by Apparatu
• Gorgeous wrapping cloth by Hannah Waldron
• A beautiful home. How about the recipe written on the wall?
I’m taking a short break from blogging, but, until Monday, there is still a great classic film feature to enjoy on Classiq this weekend. I wish you a wonderful rest of the week!