Here are my latest finds and news from style, fashion, film, photography and beautiful living.
• One of the best articles I’ve read lately: The Great Gatsby and the Epidemic of Pornography Masquerading as Style (by Colin McDowell). Our fashion world today. These things need to be said more often.
• On this weekend’s agenda: Pedro Almodóvar’s new comedy, Los amantes pasajeros (I’m So Excited). It’s going to be hilarious.
• Morocco through the lenses of Jose Villa. Shot on film. Words are needless.
• Effortless summer style: Diane Kruger
• My kind of work space
• During summer I’m all for easy-to-make, simple dishes, so this raw taco fiesta sounds like the perfect bite.
This weekend I’m going to take this advice and I wish you the same: find a beautiful place and get lost!