Here are my latest finds and news from style, fashion, design, film and beautiful living.
I think this settles it. It seems that I’ve chosen my colours for this spring: white, blue and beige tones. I admit, these are the predominant colours in my wardrobe anyhow, but think of the endless possibilities! Paris Fashion Week has once again proven why Paris is called the capital of fashion (more about that tomorrow), but also, that street style means much more than a sidewalk circus we usually see during the shows. It’s about simplicity and sophistication and the power of details: bright lipstick, sporty hat paired with an elegant outfit, a cool print on a white shirt, an interesting sunglasses shape, a head-scarf (doesn’t Miroslava Duma look so Jackie O?).
• If you are also of the opinion that honesty is a rare quality in the fashion industry, you’ll love this interview with Vivienne Westwood
• A lovely talk with Jack Nicholson. Enjoy his wit and sense of humour!
• Coveting: these oh so beautiful Chloé boots to go with this denim shirt and a pencil skirt
• Escape: 24 hours in Copenhagen
• This is what I call an elegant hallway
• Spaces I heart: a lovely reading nook
photos: Diego Zuko for Harper’s Bazaar