Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film, design and beautiful living.
Discovering new (to me) talented illustrators is always an enriching experience. Aren’t these beautiful? Bernadette Pascua is a multi-disciplinary artist based in New York. It’s been extremely inspiring browsing her blog and website, being drawn to her different forms of creativity, from her sketches in pencil, ink and watercolour and handwritten entries, to her scrapbooks and her stylist and textile designer work.
• Steven Soderbergh interviews Rooney Mara (have you seen Side Effects? It’s very good) for Interview magazine. Highly entertaining and beautiful black and white photography by Mikael Jansson
• Whenever I hear a brand story described as local, handmade, artisan, vintage, I’m sold: Argus Cidery
• One of these days I’m going to have to start ordering one of the many Beaton books on my list: Cecil Beaton: Theatre of War
• Always such a pleasure to see Kirk Douglas at the annual Vanity Fair Oscar Party. He never misses one.
• Jewellery crush and latest surprise gift: Zara silver plated necklace with motif prints
• The Cut introduces new advice column by Diane von Furstenberg
Happy spring, everyone, and have a wonderful weekend!