Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film, design and beautiful living.
As February unfolds, I am getting excited about the arrival of spring that doesn’t feel so far away anymore. Among other little joys, like catching up on my sleep, watching the NYFW collections and maybe go see a movie at the cinema (Lincoln has finally arrived) this weekend, I am also planning to bring home a huge bunch of snowdrops from the flower shop. Isn’t this older Aquascutum ad campaign photographed by Tim Walker beautiful? I’m counting the days until when I’ll be able to wear my trench coats again.
• Sofia Coppola captures an intimate coversation with Lee Radziwill, one of Truman Capote’s swans, the sister of Jackie Kennedy and a European princess
• Philip Treacy releases retrospective book: Philip Treacy: Head, Wear and Work
• To frame: Paris Traveller prints
• Between 7-17 February, Berlin is the center of the film world during the 63rd edition of the Berlin Film Festival
• Two “Downtons” meet: Michelle Dockery of Downton Abbey sits for illustrator David Downton
• How charming is this French bistro inspired kitchen?
Have a lovely weekend!
photos: Tim Walker, Aquascutum Fall/Winter 2009-2010 ad campaign, via Katie Armour | the neo-traditionalist