Here are a few of my latest finds and news from fashion, design, style, film and beautiful living.
• The fashion weeks are almost here, which means the street style show will reach its climax too as it happens every six months. Russian beauty, fashion designer and style icon Ulyana Sergeenko is a unique presence, always. Above, photographed by Tommy Ton during the Paris Couture Week for style.com.
• This Kendall Conrad shop in Los Angeles is my idea of chic
• Charlize Theron is a beauty heroine in a Mark Seliger editorial lensed for the January issue of Elle France. Have you noticed the trousers?
• Architect Odile Decq has transformed part of the 136-year-old Opera de Paris Garnier into a futuristic-inspired restaurant
• A refined workspace, and how you can recreate it
• Film meets fashion: Pedro Almodóvar stars in the Missoni Spring 2012 campaign, a reflection of the fact that the collection was inspired by the Spanish culture. I like to see something out of the ordinary in fashion ad campaigns.
• And here are the Academy Awards nominees
• An easy, healthy recipe for home-made pesto I will definitely incorporate into my cooking
• As long as Scott Schuman cared to share his favourite shop in Paris, why not pay a visit if you have the chance to Comptoir de l’image?
• Your home away from home: The Greenwich Hotel, New York City. You can see a larger photo gallery here
• A delightful, new (to me) way of serving crêpes