Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film and beautiful living.
• A passion for leather. Edwina de Charette de la Contrie is the founder and designer of laContrie, a Parisian leather goods boutique. She founded laContrie for different reasons: because she loves bags, because she is devoted to craftsmanship and because she couldn’t find the bags and services she wanted. The personal touch and made-to-measure service that the in-store workshop provides are what sets the brand apart, qualities to be truly admired nowadays.
• Is it too early to dream of summer? This lovely Bonpoint L’été bleu (Blue Summer) campaign video is rejuvenating, like a breeze of summer seaside air on these winter days when we’re expecting snow again.
• 25 celebrities share their cinematic crush. Oh, this is fun.
• Wanderlust: a day in Florence
• Coveting: this Isabel Marant cuff bracelet
• Last week I forgot to mention something in my post dedicated to the Golden Globes: Homeland is my new favourite television series. I’ve always had a keen interest in the subjects of politics and warfare and I’m loving this.
• I’m dying to try this indian tea (chai latte) recipe; as I don’t drink coffee anymore, it seems such a great alternative to it.
credit: 1-Vimeo via Haute Design; 2-YouTube