Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film, photography and beautiful living.
• Stephanie LaCava speaks to Clare Waight Keller about taking the reins at Chloé
• The Stanley Kubrick exhibition opened yesterday at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art
• On my fall wish-list: this skirt and this hat
• The movie industrie, where to?
• Behind the scenes with Skyfall’s costume designer talking about Bond girl Sévérine’s black evening gown; plus I think I’m going to treat myself to this James Bond 50th Anniversary Postcards set. I went to see Skyfall earlier this week and I admit the film exceeded my expectations, the trailer and the remote sequences I had previously watched were very misleading.
• Gruau: Portraits of Men, a new book that looks back at René Gruau’s little-known work with men’s style
• Paris by Hollywood, by French film historian Antoine de Baecque: the accompanying book of the Paris seen by Hollywood exhibition I was telling you about here. I browsed through it yesterday in a bookshop and now it’s in my Amazon basket.
• Autumnal inspiration and delights; it’s time to get cosy
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!