Here are my latest finds from style, fashion, film, design and photography.
• A history of the pant suit in Vogue Encyclo, the online encyclopedia of Vogue Italia, monthly updated by its editors. Look how stylish and timeless this grey flannel suit is.
• The incredibly talented designer Anya Caliendo will present her new collection at the Premierre Classe in Paris, which will take place between January 21st-January 24th. I don’t know if there are any invitations left, but if you are in Paris in this period, it’s worth to take a chance and find out. Details here.
• Maybe it’s the ’20s inspiration I’ve been seeing in the spring and pre-fall collections, or Buz Luhrmann’s upcoming adaptation of The Great Gatsby which will be released at the end of the year, but I’m loving more and more my bob (have I bored you enough with it already?), especially now that I can also try a wavy style at home: DIY-curly locks
• A beautiful Daria Werbowy editorial lensed by Michael Thomspon
• It’s not a matter of size: a professional point of view on a controversial topic
• Paris 1962 : Yves Saint-Laurent et Christian Dior Les premières collections, by Jerry Schatzberg: a capture of the elegance of Yves Saint Laurent’s couture debut and Marc Bohan’s collection for Christian Dior
• Trends in interior design for 2012 include blending new and old, colourful accessories and natural materials. I love that last image, as it illustrates so well the above words.