Here are my latest finds and news from style, fashion, film, design and beautiful living.
• And because this week has been about all things British, I thought I’d end it in style, with a look that’s perfect both for week days and weekends (a beautiful coat, a trench reworked, that stands alone as an outfit and … are those flats again? Sneakers this time, but as chic as they can be).
• Carine Roitfeld, Global Fashion Director of Harper’s Bazaar
• For the first time, Inside Chanel No. 5, a journey back in time into the history of the iconic perfume
• The perfect grey cashmere sweater
• Daniel Craig on being James Bond for the third time
• Loving this stone detail bracelet from COS
• Interior: black and white styling
• The latest film book addition to my collection: Michael Caine’s The Elephant to Hollywood: The Autobiography
Have a great weekend everyone!
photos: The Glamourai