Here are a few finds and news from fashion, film, design, thoughtfully written down in my notebook.
- Robin Wright looks lovely (talk about someone who is not afraid to show a few wrinkles, this is what I call ageless beauty) in the Gérard Darel autumn-winter campaign making-of video and photoshoot lensed by Peter Lindbergh.
- I am in love with Arizona Muse’s hairstyle in the Louis Vuitton Cruise campaign. The more casual the outfit the more I love the make-up and hairdo.
- Only recently I have learned in detail about René Gruau’s illustrations and his long-term, creative collaboration with Christian Dior and the House of Dior throughout five decades. The book René Gruau: The First Century, by Sylvie Nissen and Vincent Leret (preface by John Galliano) is currently on my wish list and I hope it contains a large part of his works for Dior.
- I am very anxious to see George Clooney’s The Ides of March.
- Although I wish I had seen it before the 69th Golden Globes Awards ceremony, which will take place at the end of this week, on Sunday night.
- Julianne Moore was photographed by Peter Lindbergh for this incredible editorial for Harper’s Bazaar.
photos: Gérard Darel