Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, film, photography, design and beautiful living.
• On Pinterest I’ve created a well-curated collection of everything that inspires me. A guide-line through what I find effortlessly stylish, breathtakingly beautiful, worth seeing and so much more in between.
• The Mary Jo Matsumoto 4FREE Fall 2012 line is now available, with the Laguna Libertine and Caffeine Addiction collections. The nail polish line is committed to healthy beauty products and 4FREE means that the polish is free of the harmful chemicals associated with cancer and birth defects; the polish contains no formaldehyde, DBP/dibutyl phthalate, toulene or camphor and is never tested on animals.
• Inspiring words on celebrating every day as it is
• On life and his films, with Woody Allen
• Hitchcock’s Vertigo has recently been voted the best film of all-time, ending the 50-year reign of Citizen Kane. Yasujiro Ozu’s Tokyo Story came third in BFI’s decennial cinematic survey.
• Stylish in red
• 12 things Karl Lagerfeld can’t live without.
• Sarah Klassen is hosting a wonderful giveaway
• I love the simplicity of this living-room
photos: Pinterest; clockwise from top left: 1-Nicole Lafourcade via Pinterest/LatteLisa / 2-peggy wong.on bluepoolroad / 3-Aline Weber and Lara Stone photographed by Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue Paris June/July 2008 / 4-Leigh Viner illustration via Pinterest/Sarah Klassen