Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, film, photography, design and beautiful living.
• Charlotte Casiraghi is channelling her grandmother, Grace Kelly, in the latest Gucci Forever Now campaign photographed by Inez and Vinoodh. Charlotte wears Gucci’s classic horsebit-adorned loafers in black and white and a simple shirt paired with cropped tailored trousers and turned up jeans, respectively.
• AltaModa, a project aiming the resurgence of Rome with art and craft on the Italian fashion scene: “The whole concept is to help independence,” says Silvia Venturini Fendi. “Milan does industrial fashion. We want things that last longer. First of all, every piece is different and can also be customized. It is not something that has a date on it. It has a different fashion life.” I like that.
• Past decades celebrities – the real movie stars, among which Monica Vitti, Claudia Cardinale, Sophia Loren, Catherine Deneuve, in Fendi
• Behind the scenes video on Marion Cotillard Vogue US cover shoot
• Stripes, jeans and heels: no, I can never get tired of these
• At lunch with Stella McCartney
• How to: ballerina bun: my second favourite way to wear my hair (now that it’s longer) this summer after the ponytail
• A beautiful wedding location, but ideal for a summer escape as well, in bella Italia