Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, photography, design and beautiful living.
• The behind-the-scene video (which actually I like much more than the editorial) of Miranda Kerr’s equestrian photo shoot for the August issue of Harper’s Bazaar UK. That Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière jacket she’s wearing…
• Alongside the relaunch of Goop, Gwyneth Paltrow revealed a new addition to the site, the Goop collection: weekly limited edition garments designed in collaboration with an exclusive designer .
• Cathy Horyn on Raf Simon’s debut collection at Dior
• Men’s style: Mr. Porter recommends (and I totally agree): sock free summer shoes. This one, this one and this one are my favourite pairs.
• For the walls: Leo Fuchs photography: “My profession was ‘special photographer’, a sort of independent celebrity photographer with access during a prolific period in the history of Hollywood. […] The camera opened countless gates and doors, allowing me to capture what others could only imagine.”
• The trouser cut I love: Bouchra Jarrar Fall 2012 Couture: one, two
• Today I’m making watermelon and arugula salad
Happy 4th of July to all my US readers!