Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, film, photography, design and beautiful living.
• Every change of season I like to do a little redecorating around the house. And what says summer better than blue? Some beautiful inspiration here from photographer Julia Hoersch in collaboration with stylist Andreas Lichtenstein and from Marta de la Rica design
• On a long hot summer day (we’ve been having plenty of those) I often, and one really should, choose white or beige over any other colour, a cotton or linen dress preferably and add a little colour with a pair of flat sandals, bracelet or necklace or belt (all the items featured are on sale).
• Shalom Harlow talks about her journey to 90s supermodel stardom in this video for W magazine
• Beautiful photography by Juste Boreikaite
• Reading list: Hollywood Movie Stills, a study of the evolution of stills photography
• A simple idea that can transform your garden: an herb bench. Monika of Splendid Willow always has something creative to share.