Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film, design, photography and beautiful living.
• The Sartorialist in Madrid opens today, June 14th, and runs through August 5th. Madrid is not among my plans for this summer, but I would be so curious to see Scott Schuman’s works up-close. The first photo above is one of my favourites of his. It was shot in 2007, the year I began following The Sartorialist, the first and only blog I followed for years until I started mine. Besides the incredible capture what I also loved about that photo was the story behind it.
• A look back at the film directors and leading ladies who have graced the covers of the French Vogue from the 1960s until today: film on the covers of Vogue Paris
• I’ve known for a while about the book Icons of Mens Style by Josh Sims, but it was not until I browsed through it recently in a library that I decided to add it to my wish list
• Maison Martin Margiela for H&M: a new capsule collection that will hit stores on November 15
• An elegant home overlooking the Sydney Harbour and Opera House
• A lovely read: interview with Reed Krakoff
• Isn’t this pretty drew box clutch a nice option for the summer?
photos: The Sartorialist