Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film, photography and beautiful living.
• Some of you may know by now that I am a fan of Georgianna Lane’s photography. Her photos have the ability of transporting me to the scene and today I wanted to share some of her beautiful work from her last trip to Europe. The photos shown here were taken in Amsterdam and at the David Austin Rose Center in England (the photo with the roses).
• Christy Turlington was photographed by Arthur Elgort for the May edition of Tatler Magazine. There is a carefree, summer feeling in those two photos above that I simply love.
• Sarah of Haute Design takes us to a tour through the beautiful Acne Studios, Stockholm
• The Sartorialist: a photography exhibition
• How to: wear the white suit
• Wouldn’t it be wonderful to stay in a hotel like this when in Paris? Plaza Athénée: “truly majestic hospitality”
• Healthy living: mixed seed bread with thyme and rosemary
• On my nightstand: Empire of Dreams: The Epic Life of Cecil B. DeMille, by Scott Eyman