Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, film, style, design and beautiful living.
• Coco Rocha is the face of the Banana Republic summer campaign (photos 1&4). This is one of my favourite high street fashion brands and right now I am coveting this gorgeous printed blue silk halter.
• A piece of interior design I absolutely love (photo 2), where everything fits in so perfectly: part of the La Bureau Prive designed by Raji Radhakrishnan for the Kips Bay Show
• The safari look (photo 3) as interpreted in the June issue of Vogue Russia
• Helen, of The Style Schedule, takes us to a beautiful journey of the trench
• How to: classic side ponytail
• The Great Gatsby trailer is here and all I can say is that I am very curious to see what Baz Luhrman will bring to the story. Romance in his own unique way for sure and an epic ending?
• Natalia, of Fashioned by Love, has shared her favourite natural and organic make-up products. I always cherish her healthy living advice.
• Cannes Red Carpet: Diane Kruger in Nina Ricci and Jennifer Connelly in Gucci, my favourites so far
• New on the ‘shelves’ of Bastilia Bookstore (I talked about it here): Saint-Marcellin, Morbier, Roquefort, Tête de Moine, Selles sur Cher, Livarot, Camembert, Cantal entre deux. All the products are shipped in from France, from Rungis, the biggest market of fresh products in the world. To take away or enjoy in the bookstore’s attic. Recommended: the “Simone de Beauvoir” and “Jean-Paul Sartre” plates.
• What’s on the French kitchen table, don’t you want to know?