Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film, design and beautiful living.
• My second favourite accessory, after my watch, are the sunglasses. Kate Moss is wearing some beautiful eyewear in this photo shoot for the Vogue Eyewear Spring campaign photographed by Mario Testino. I like the grey rims for a change.
• Garance Doré’s Cutler and Gross sunglasses’ rims are beautifully coloured too.
• Adventures of Africa: Roeckl Spring/Summer 2012
• Honest Chocolate: a small artisanal chocolate making company based in the heart of Cape Town, whose owners put passion into their work and care for their customers
• Tutorial: paper mache teacup pattern via Simone LeBlanc
• Ideas for the home from stylist Sally Denning
• A work of art about the work of art of a great director: The Ingmar Bergman Archives
• Currently reading: Jean Renoir’s My Life and My Films. More updates on fashion and film books you can find here.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
photos: Vogue Eyewear Spring-Summer 2012 campaign by Mario Testino,via BecomeGorgeous