Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, style, film and beautiful living.
• I want to dress like this shoulder-to-toe: Natalia Vodianova for Vogue US, December 2014.
• A new book about American designer Roy Halston is out, Halston: Inventing American Fashion, by Lesley Frowick.
• This is fun! Good old British humour. Stop looking at your phones! Does it sound familiar?
• For my fellow movie lovers out there, An Illustrated History of Great Films.
• The more I think about Interstellar, the more I consider it some kind of a joke. It’s disappointing to know that this movie came from the director of Inception. Has anybody bought the rich sentimentality? And yes, what was the point of Matt Damon’s role? Here are more things that didn’t make sense. It’s entertaining.
• Self-taught cook and cook book author Mimi Thorisson on her her passion, cooking in France and her new book.
PS: Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers!
photo by me | Festive decor at a flower shop downtown