Here are my latest finds and news from fashion, film, design, photography and beautiful living.
• A lovely collaboration: Diane von Furstenberg for Gap kids, available online from March 15th.
• A sneak preview at the upcoming Alber Elbaz-Lanvin book
• Rodarte: taking couture to the opera
• Decorate with flowers for spring
• A couple of weeks ago I bought this two-toned Zara bag as gift for a dear friend and I’ve been craving one myself ever since
• Five minutes with Audrey Tatou about her new movie, Delicacy
• Next on my film books list: François Truffaut’s Hitchcock: A Definitive Study of Alfred Hitchcock
• Marianne Breslauer: Photographs discovered via The Sartorialist. “With an infallible intuition for atmosphere and compositional ingenuity, she captured the essence of life from an era coming to an end”: from Paris street style to everyone who who anyone in the art world of late-1920s Berlin.